Granada City, Spain

Granada City Spain

Apartment for sale in Gojar, Spain

Residencial Hortensia

Price: 101.661
Beds: 2, Baths: 2
ID Number: 423

Residencial Hortensia Floor plans for apartments a, b, c, d, e & f floor plans for apartments g, h, i, j, k, l & m

Residencial Hortensia

Full Description: A new development of 36 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments due for completion 2007.
Pre installed for air conditioning, heating installed.
80% mortgage available with the remaining 20% payable over the construction period.